Lauren & Sarah from The Professionals Christies Beach are participating in RSPCA SA Cupcake Day 2017 to help make a difference to the lives of our furry friends by raising much needed funds for the RSPCA.
You can order your cupcakes online here:
RSPCA Cupcake Day gathers bakers from across the nation to make a stand for animal welfare. 100% of funds raised will go directly to the RSPCA to help rescue, rehabilitate, and rehome the 135,000 animals that come through their shelters every year.
Please help Lauren & Sarah with their fundraising efforts by ordering some delicious cupcakes and then please tell your friends how yummy they were and encourage them to do the same! The more people that know about this event the greater the impact, so please spread the word by sharing our page with your friends and family.
The RSPCA is a community based charity that receives less than two per cent of their funding from the government, so they rely heavily on the generosity of people like you. The money you raise will rescue animals from cruelty and prepare them for their forever homes, by providing shelter, nourishment, veterinary treatment and rehabilitation.
How can your donation help?
- $24 can provide an orphaned kitten with a bed, litter tray, meals and a toy.
- $50 can cover one week of antibiotics for an animal recovering from surgery.
- $100 can desex a cat or dog so they can be adopted.
- $240 can subsidise emergency surgery for an animal.
- $350 can subsidise the cost of prosecuting a cruelty offender in court.
Thank you so much for your generosity! Every dollar raised will make a difference to the lives of hundreds of thousands of animals.